Monday, March 1, 2010

Jenny + Gabriel 11.7.2009

Jenny and Gabriel’s wedding was the last wedding of the 2009 season and we could not think of a more perfect couple to end our season! It may have been a little chilly, but as you can tell by the pictures taken by photographer, Amy Hoga, they had an absolute blast! Affairs to Remember helped bring their vision to life and incorporated the greenery in the gardens all the way up to the reception in The Atrium. The organic feel of the Atrium, combined with the greenery and calla lilies, created the perfect backdrop for the reception! Congratulations, Jenny and Gabriel! We wish you all the best!







1 comment:

  1. Good one! I was just looking for some nice rental spaces for parties but I came across this beautiful post. She looks so stunning in the post. I have to share this with my friends because a lot of them are getting married by the end of this year and I want to help them with ideas.

    ReplyDelete